Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has conducted AP Panchayati Raj Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2013 and the registrations for the same has been last on 31.07.13. Examination for the recruitment had conducted on 15.09.13. Willing aspirants can check their results through the website at www.website.apspsc.gov.in
Important dates for the AP Panchayat Secretary Results 2013 :-
Date of Examination :- 15.09.13
Date of Results :- In couple of weeks.
Official website for the AP Panchayati Raj :- www.appr.gov.in
Participants who have taken part in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayati Raj Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2013 should keep their eyes on the website and then should check their results whenever they will be uploaded.
Process of checking Results :-
Participants who wish to check the results of the AP Panchayati Raj should follow the simple process for the recruitment. here are the steps :-
1. Go on to the website of APPSC at www.website.apspsc.gov.in
2. Then go on to the what’s new option
3. If results declared then open the link.
4. Enter full personnel details, address if demanded.
5. Take out print out of the AP Panchayati Raj Results 2013 for Panchayat Secretary Post.
Online Portal for the AP Panchayati Raj :- www.aponline.gov.in
AP Panchayati Raj Recruitment Results 2013 for Panchayat Secretary Post. Results will be declared in the coming two or three weeks.
- appanchayati raj j e
- panchayat secretary 2013 results will declared in karimnagar