AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014 – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Bhopal has released 134 vacancies of the Senior Residents. application has been invited from the Indian citizens in the online mode. participants can see details on the official web portal of AIIMS Bhopal at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in before the last date. All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) is the biggest and famous chain of Medical college in India. AIIMS Bhopal is among the 6 AIIMS. AIIMS Bhopal this year has released many vacancies for the Senior and Junior Resident post.
Eligibility Criteria for the AIIMS Recruitment 134 Senior Resident post :-
Total no of post :- 134 posts
Name of the post :- Senior Resident
|1. Senior Demonstrator :- 02 posts
2. Senior Residents :- 24 posts
a. Community and Family Medicine :- 03 posts
b. Dermatology :- 02 posts
c. pediatrics :- 02 posts
d. General Surgery :- 06 posts
e. Orthopedics :- 04 posts
f. Radiodiagnosis :- 05 posts
g. Neurology :- 02 posts
3. Blood Transfusion Officer :- 01 posts
4. Technical Officer :- 07 posts
5. Antenatal Medical Officer :- 01 posts
6. Maternity and child Welfare officer :- 01 posts
7. Social Worker :- 02 posts
8. Office Assistant :- 07 posts
|9. Radiographic Technician :- 07 posts
10. Stenographer :- 07 posts
11. Technical Assistant :- 20 posts
12. Pharmacist Grade II :- 02 posts
13. Artist (Modellar) :- 07 posts
14. Deputy Medical superintendent :- 02 posts
15. Private Secretary :- 05 posts
16. CSSD Technician :- 02 posts
17. Sanitary Inspector Grade II :- 07 posts
18. Junior Medical Record Officer :- 07 posts
19. Dietician :- 07 posts
20. Mechanic :- 02 posts
21. Wireman :- 07 posts
22. Plumber :- 07 posts
Educational Qualifications :- Candidates must posses MBBS Degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limits :- The upper age for the aspirants is 35 years for Post no 1 and 2. age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations. kindly refer official notice for further information.
Application fee for AIIMS Bhopal :- General and OBC candidates are requires to pay Rs 600/- and the aspirants belonging to the SC/ST category are required to pay no fees.
Selection Process :- Interview will be conducted to short list the aspirants for the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014.
How to apply for the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014 :-
Participants who wish to apply should log on to the website at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and then should download the official notice either from the website or form the given below link.
Download the official notice from here
Online application form
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014 on 134 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident. Last date is not yet declared by the AIIMS Authority.
- senior resident post in aiims delhi for 2014